Xolo has launched their latest flagship smartphone XOLO Q1000S in India. The device is quite slim and measures just 6.98mm in thickness. It packs a 5 inch HD IPS screen with OGS display technology. The display has a 1280×720 pixels resolution and 294 PPI.
The device runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS and it is powered by a 1.5 GHz Quad Core processor along with 1GB of RAM. It has a 13 megapixel camera along with LED flash at the back and a 5 megapixel front facing camera with BSI sensor for 3G video calling. The Xolo Q1000S comes with a massive 2,500mAh battery which provides the phone a rated talk time of around 23 hours on 2G and 13 hours on 3G.
Xolo Q1000S Specifications
- 5 inch HD IPS Display with OGS Technology
- Android Jelly Bean (4.2) OS
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16 GB internal memory
- 13 MP back camera with BSI 2 sensor
- 5 MP front facing camera with BSI sensor
- Supports 3G, Wifi, Bluetooth and GPS
- 2500 mAh battery
Xolo Q1000S is now available in India for Rs 18,999.