Xolo Era 4X launched in India for Rs. 4444 – 5.45-inch 18:9 display, face unlock, Dual 4G VoLTE
Xolo, the company that seemed to be in some form of hibernation has finally released a new smartphone – the Xolo Era 4X. This is a 5.45-inch smartphone that is priced at a very attractive price of Rs. 4444. The phone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo Go and has great things to offer for the price.
You get a 1.5GHz MediaTek processor along with RAM choices of 1GB and 2GB. The 2GB RAM version costs Rs. 5555 which is still a good deal. You get an 18:9 tall IPS HD+ display and on the camera side, you have a single 8 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera. Both front and back cameras are coupled with LED flash.
One thing that you will miss out on is the fingerprint sensor and instead of that, Xolo has added the camera based face unlock functionality. The phone supports Dual 4G VoLTE and has a 3000mAh battery to power everything.
- 5.45-inch display with an HD+ resolution; 18:9 FullView; 2.5D curved glass; Corning Gorilla Glass
- 1.5 GHz Quad-core MediaTek processor
- 1GB / 2GB RAM, 16GB storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo Go Edition)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Face unlock
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh built-in battery
The Xolo Era 4X will be sold in Black and Gold colors, starting today on Amazon. The company has also partnered with Jio to provide cashbacks to Jio customers.