Vivo Y91 launched in India for Rs. 10,990 – Halo FullView display, Dual rear cameras, 4030mAh battery
Vivo has announced yet another smartphone in the mid-range smartphone segment in India. The phone is a new addition to Vivo’s Y Series and it is numbered Y91. The phone has a 6.2-inch HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 19:9 and the company is calling this the Halo FullView display panel. On the performance side of things, this phone has an Helio P22 which is an octa-core processor built on a 12nm process. You also get 2GB RAM and Android 8.1 Oreo with Funtouch OS 4.5 on top. About the camera, it comes with a dual camera setup on the back with a 13 MP primary sensor and a 2 MP secondary sensor. The front of the phone carries an 8 MP front-camera that also supports face unlock. The phone also gets a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Vivo Y91 specifications
- 6.22-inch display with an HD+ resolution of 1520×720 pixels; 19:9 aspect ratio; IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP secondary camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/1.8 aperture
- Face unlock
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS
- 4030mAh battery
You can buy the Vivo Y91 in Starry Black and Ocean Blue colors and it is priced at Rs. 10,990 on Amazon, Paytm and Vivo India E-Store. You will also be able to buy it offline in shops and Vivo stores for the same price. Reliance Jio has signed up with Vivo to provide Rs. 4000 worth of benefits including 3TB 4G data as well. For Airtel users, they will get a cashback of about Rs. 2000 along with 240GB extra 4G data.