Vivo V11 Pro launched in India for Rs. 25,990 – 6.41-inch FHD+ Halo FullView display, Snapdragon 660, 6GB RAM, and in-display fingerprint sensor
Vivo India has launched their new mid-ranger, the V11 Pro in India. The phone comes with some interesting set of specifications and it carries a 6.41-inch full HD Super AMOLED display which covers 91.27% of the front making it one of the very few smartphones with such high screen to body ratio. The said screen has a small bezel size of 1.76mm and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. Vivo is calling this the Halo FullView display.
Under the hood, the phone is powered by a Snapdragon 660 chipset which is coupled with 6GB RAM. Vivo has added a dual camera setup on the rear with a primary sensor of 12 MP with an aperture of f/1.8 and the secondary sensor is a 5 MP shooter which will be used for portrait mode photos. Other features of the camera include an AI-based scene recognition and a Dual PD focus system which can focus on a subject within 0.03 seconds. The front-facing selfie camera has a 25 MP sensor and it is supported by an AI beauty mode.
The front also carries IR blasters which will help with the face unlock and it can scan 1024 facial features. Vivo has also added Funmoji on the phone which can be counted as an extra gimmick and it works similar to how Qmoji works on Huawei smartphones. Other interesting features include an in-display fingerprint sensor, a 3400mAh battery which uses Dual Engine 18W fast charging. The phone also has dedicated slots for dual SIM cards and a microSD card.
Vivo V11 Pro specifications
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 Processor; Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 cores
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 6.41-inch display with a Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels; Super AMOLED; 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage; Expandable storage up to 256GB with microSD card
- Dedicated Dual SIM slot
- Funtouch OS 4.5 with Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dual Rear Camera Setup: 12MP Dual PD rear camera (f/1.8 aperture) + 5MP camera (f/2.4 aperture); Dual-tone LED flash
- 25MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, IR face unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3,400mAh battery with 18W Dual Engine fast charging
Price & Launch Offers
- Rs. 2000 cashback for HDFC Credit and Debit card users
- Instant cashback worth Rs. 4050 for Jio users in the form of vouchers
- One-time screen replacement
- No-cost EMI up to 12 months
Vivo V11 has been priced at Rs. 25,990 and it will start selling online on Amazon.in along with Vivo’s very own online store starting 12th September. The phone is available for pre-order starting today itself. The phone is available in Starry Night Black and Dazzling Gold color variant and it comes with a bunch of launch offers.