Vivo has launched their new Vivo Nex in India which comes with a new Elevated Front Camera that is hidden inside the phone’s body and comes out while taking a selfie or during a video call using a motor inside the phone. The phone is a rebranded version of the Vivo Nex S and comes with a lot of features that Vivo introduced in their Apex concept earlier this year.
The Vivo Nex comes with a 6.59-inch FullView 19.3:9 display and runs on a Snapdragon 845 chipset which is coupled with 8GB RAM. You can take a look at the full list of specifications below.
- Snapdragon 845 – Octa-core processor (4×2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver CPU)
- Adreno 630 GPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB ROM
- 6.59-inch Super AMOLED Ultra FullView display with a resolution of 1080×2316 px; 19.3:9 aspect ratio; 388ppi
- Dual rear camera – 12 MP, f/1.8 aperture, 1/2.5″, 1.4µm; Dual Pixel PDAF, 4-axis OIS; 5 MP, f/2.4 aperture, dual-LED flash
- Pop-up front facing camera – 8MP, f/2.0 aperture
- 4,000 mAh Li-Po Battery
- OS/Software: Android 8.1 Oreo; Funtouch OS 4
- Body: Glass back; 162 x 77 x 8mm, 199g; Black, Red color schemes
Vivo Nex also comes with a new cooling system which the company claims that it will keep the smartphone cool and snappy even when it is being used for longer sessions of gaming. This is pretty much a flagship from Vivo and it will be competing with Oppo’s very own Find X.
The smartphone will retail at Rs. 44,990 and will be sold on Amazon.in. You will be able to buy it offline from Vivo and other partner stores and the sale will start on 21st July. Amazon.in has opened up pre-orders for the device and the phone only comes in a single variant with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. You can also avail a discount of up to Rs. 5000 when you exchange your older smartphone with the Vivo Nex.
Apart from these offers, buyers will be able to avail no-cost EMI for periods up to 12 months. Other offers include a one-time free screen replacement and cashback on HDFC debit and credit cards.