Samsung Galaxy M30 launched in India starting for Rs. 14,990 – Super AMOLED display, triple rear cameras
Samsung has launched their Galaxy M30 in India finally and this is the leading phone in the Galaxy M series which will be available starting at Rs. 14,990. The M30 has a 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity U display with Full HD+ resolution. On the camera side, the phone has triple rear cameras which consist of a 13 MP main sensor, a 5 MP sensor for portrait shots and a 5 MP sensor with a 123-degree ultra-wide lens.
Under the hood, the phone has an Exynos 7904 processor built on a 14nm platform. You have RAM options of 4GB and 6GB. The phone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and has a rear-mountain fingerprint sensor. All this is powered by a 5000 mAh battery and you get a 15W fast charging support as well.
- 6.4-inch Super AMOLED display with a Full HD+ resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels; 19.5:9 aspect ratio; Infinity-U display
- Octa-Core (1.8GHz dual + 1.6GHz Hexa) Exynos 7904 14nm processor
- Mali-G71 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage; 6GB RAM with 128GB Storage; Expandable storage up to 512GB with a micro SD card
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Samsung Experience 9.5
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.9 aperture, 5-megapixel secondary camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP ultra-wide angle camera with 123-degree wide-angle lens
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh battery with fast charging
You can buy the Samsung Galaxy M30 on Amazon.in starting 7th March and the phone will be available in Gradation Blue and Gradation Black colors. The 4GB RAM and 64GB storage version cost Rs. 14,990 while the 6GB RAM and 128GB storage option costs Rs. 17,990.