OPPO F9 announced in India at Rs. 19990 – 6.3-inch Full HD+ display, dual rear cameras, 16MP front camera
Oppo has announced their new Oppo F9 in India which will come at a price tag of Rs. 19,990. The phone has a 6.3-inch full HD+ display and all the stuff that modern smartphones come loaded with. It also sports a dual camera setup on the back and a 16MP camera in the front for selfies.
Oppo has made the phone available with the Waterdrop screen which means the notch on this phone is quite small and due to this notch, the phone has a screen-to-body ratio of 90.8% which is one of the largest rations on smartphones out there. The phone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P60 which is the same processor that RealMe 1 has and the processor is bundled with 4GB RAM. The whole thing is powered by a 3500mAh battery which supports fast charging through VOOC.
The phone has a dual SIM support and a fingerprint sensor and unlike RealMe 1 the phone doesn’t rely completely on face unlock.
OPPO F9 specifications
- 6.3-inch display with a Full HD+ resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels; 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs)
- Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM/64GB internal memory; Expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 8.1 Oreo with ColorOS 5.2
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.85 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3500mAh battery
The Oppo F9 is priced at Rs. 19,990 and it will go on sale in India soon. The company has decided to bring the phone in two colors in India – Black and Purple.