Oppo has launched the new F11 Pro, a new smartphone in their F Series line up of smartphones in India. The new phone comes with a 6.5-inch full HD+ Panoramic display with has absolutely no notch or a punch hole in the display. The phone has a 90.9% screen to body ratio thanks to this new display and this phone also comes with a pop-up selfie camera.
Under the hood, you have a MediaTek Helio P70 processor which is built on the 12nm platform and it is coupled with 6GB RAM. On the software side of things, the phone runs on ColorOS 6.0 with Android 9 Pie at its core. Things are quite interesting in the camera department as this phone comes with a 48 MP rear primary camera which features the Ultra Night Mode and Dazzle Color Mode. You also have a 5 MP secondary camera which will use the AI engine on this phone to deliver amazing portrait mode photos.
The front has a pop-up selfie camera as mentioned above and this camera has a 16 MP sensor and as per the company, this camera is capable of capturing some really nice, true to life selfies. The phone is powered by a 4000mAh battery which has support for VOOC flash charge 3.0 and you also get a 5V-4A charger with the phone.
- 6.5-inch Panoramic display with a Full HD+ resolution of 2340 × 1080 pixels; 19:5:9 aspect ratio; Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs)
- 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with ColorOS 6.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, 1/2.25″ sensor, 0.8um pixel size, 6P lens, 5MP secondary camera with 1.12um pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 4000mAh battery with VOOC flash charge 3.0
You can buy the Oppo F11 Pro in Thunder Black and Aurora Green colors and it is priced at Rs. 24,990. It will be made available on online marketplaces such as Amazon.in, Flipkart, Paytm Mall, Snapdeal and even the Oppo online store. You will be able to buy this smartphone in offline stores, starting from 15th March 2019 and the pre-orders are also live.