Nokia 7.1 launched in India for Rs. 19999 – 19:9 HDR PureDisplay, Dual Rear Cameras with ZEISS Optics
Nokia 7.1 has been launched by HMD Global in India as the latest offering in the mid-range smartphone segment. This is yet another Android One device launched by Nokia in India this year and this phone comes with some really interesting features.
It has a 5.84-inch full HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 19:9 that has a screen to body ratio of about 80%. The display also supports HDR content and can convert SD to HDR in real time. It has a 1 million: 1 contrast ratio and it can process 500million pixels per second and all this makes up for a decent HDR10 display for sure.
The company is calling this display the PureDisplay and as per HMD, the display can easily adapt to indoor and outdoor lighting conditions. The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 636 with 4GB RAM. In the camera department, the phone has a dual camera setup on the back with a 12 MP + 5 MP (Monochrome) sensor. The camera system uses ZEISS Optics which makes up for a camera system with a kickass lens.
In the front, the phone has an 8 MP selfie camera with support for AI features. The phone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and you can upgrade it to Android 9 Pie. It has a 3060mAh battery that supports fast charging and it can go from 0 to 50% in just 30 minutes quite easily.
- 5.84-inch display with a Full HD+ resolution of 2244 x 1080 pixels; HDR 10; 19:9 aspect ratio; Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Processor
- Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM
- 64GB (eMMC 5.1) Internal storage; Expandable storage up to 400GB with microSD card
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / nano + microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo); Upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 12MP (RGB) rear camera with dual LED flash, f/1.8 aperture,1.28 um pixel size, ZEISS optics, EIS, 5MP (Monochrome) secondary rear camera with f/2.4 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 84-degree FOV
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio, Nokia OZO audio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Type-C 2.0, NFC
- 3060mAh battery with fast charging
Launch Offers & Price
The Nokia 7.1 can be bought in Gloss Midnight Blue and Gloss Steel colors and it is priced at Rs. 19,999. You can buy it from online as well as offline retailers and it is also available on Nokia.com/phones from 7th December. The company has laid out some very interesting offers for people who have Airtel prepaid connection. Airtel Prepaid users will get 1TB extra 4GB data on plans starting at Rs. 199 and for Airtel Postpaid users, the company is offering 120GB additional data along with a three-month subscription to Netflix and a year subscription to Amazon Prime for postpaid users whose plans start at Rs. 499 a month.