Motorola has launched the Moto G6 Plus in India which was announced back in April of this year. The phone comes with an 18:9 5.93-inch full HD+ display and it has Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 along with 6GB RAM powering the whole setup. The phone also comes with a dual camera setup on the rear which consists of a combination 12 MP + 5 MP sensors. The front has a 16 MP camera with an LED flash and the front camera also supports a 4 MP adaptive low light mode.
The Moto G6 Plus also has a fingerprint sensor which is placed below the display of the phone. The phone also has a glass back which comes with Corning Gorilla Glass for scratch protection. Moto G6 Plus has a water repellant coating on it which helps to keep the phone safe from splashes or light rains.
Talking about the other Moto features, the G6 Plus comes with Moto Display, Moto Actions, Moto Voice and other signature Moto specific features which are added to stock Android 8.0 Oreo on the phone. This phone has dedicated slots for microSD card and dual SIM cards which means you can add extra storage to the phone without sacrificing dual SIM support. Motorola has added a 3200mAh battery to power everything which can be fast charged using Moto’s Turbo Charging technology.
Moto G6 Plus specifications
- 2.2 GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 processor
- Adreno 508 GPU
- 5.93-inch display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels; 18:9 aspect ratio; IPS display panel; Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal storage; Expandable storage up to 256GB with microSD card
- Stock Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- Dual camera setup: 12MP (f/1.7 aperture) + 5MP; LED Flash, Dual Autofocus Pixel technology
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- P2i water-repellent nano coating
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Front-facing loud speaker, Dolby Audio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3200mAh battery with Turbo charging
Price & Launch Offers
The Moto G6 Plus will be available on Amazon.in as an Amazon exclusive and will be sold for Rs. 22,499 as well as Moto Hub offline stores. You can avail the following launch offers with the phone.
- Cashback up to Rs. 3000 when bought from PayTM Mall.
- No cost EMIs with Bajaj Finserve EMI network and Home Credit
- Up to Rs. 4450 benefits for Jio users with the Rs. 198 and Rs. 299 plans along with instant cashback vouchers worth Rs. 2200
- Cleartrip cashback worth Rs. 1250 in form of vouchers
- Rs. 1000 discount for shopping on AJIO
The phone will be sold in Deep Indigo color and it is available for order starting today at Amazon.in.