Lenovo launches Lenovo K9 Smartphone in India for Rs. 8999 – 18:9 display, dual front and rear cameras
Lenovo has launched their new smartphone under the Rs. 10,000 segment, the Lenovo K9 in India. This is an addition to their K series of smartphones which used to be one of the most bought smartphones up until a few years ago. The phone comes with a 5.7-inch HD+ display and it is powered by a MediaTek Helio P22 12nm chipset and the phone runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo).
The phone has a dual rear and front camera setup which is one of the firsts under Rs. 10,000. In the front, you have a dual camera setup of 13 MP and a 5 MP camera. The selfie shooter supports 9 various different levels of bokeh and has an aperture range of f/1.0 to f/1.6. It also allows face unlock and as per the company the face unlock can detect a face and unlock the phone within 0.3 seconds.
On the back, the phone has a 13 MP camera that is coupled with another 5 MP secondary camera to help you capture photos in portrait mode. The phone also carries a fingerprint sensor and all this is powered by a 3000mAh battery.
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) processor
- 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 5.7-inch display with an HD+ resolution of 1440 × 720 pixels; 18:9 aspect ratio; 2.5D curved glass display
- 32GB internal storage; Expandable storage up to 256GB with microSD card
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, secondary 5MP camera
- 13MP front camera with soft LED Flash, secondary 5MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3,000mAh battery
The Lenovo K9 seems like a great phone and genuinely comes with great set of features for the price. At the price of Rs. 8999 you’re getting a phone with MediaTek Helio P22 processor, 3GB RAM and a camera setup that will get you really good looking photos. You can buy the phone in Black and Blue color options and it will be sold exclusively on Flipkart.