Huawei Mate 20 Pro launched in India for Rs. 69,990 – OLED HDR display, Leica Triple rear cameras, In-display fingerprint sensor
Huawei has launched their top end flagship in India today, the Huawei Mate 20 Pro has been launched at a price tag of Rs. 69,990 and the phone carries pretty nice specifications. It has an OLED HDR display that has a screen to body ratio of about 87%. Under the hood, Kirin 980 powers the phone and the processor is built on a 7nm platform. Apart from the processor the phone also comes with Dual NPU and it comes with EMUI 9.0 that has Android 9.0.
The phone also has an in-display fingerprint scanner with 10-level Dynamic Pressure Sensing (DPS) technology. You also get 3D Face Unlock as well as 3D Live Emoji and AI live model.
On the back, the phone has a triple rear Matrix camera system that is coupled with OIS. The triple camera setup consists of a 40 MP main camera, a 20 MP ultra-wide-angle camera, and an 8 MP telephoto camera. The main focus on the triple camera setup is to provide the user with a range of focal lengths. As per Huawei, this setup’s focal length range of this setup is between 16-270mm zoom lens.
The phone comes with support for Huawei SuperCharge fast charging and you get a wall adapters with ratings of 40W (10V/4A). This charger can charge your phone from 0% to 70% in 30-minutes. The phone also supports 15W Wireless Quick Charge and it can act as a Wireless Reverse Charger for other phones.
- 6.39-inch display with a QHD+ resolution of 3120 x 1440 pixels; OLED; 19.5:9 aspect ratio; DCI-P3; HDR; 820 nits brightness
- HUAWEI Kirin 980 (2 x Cortex A76 2.6 GHz + 2 x Cortex A76 1.92 GHz + 4 x Cortex A55 1.8 GHz)
- 720 MHz Mali-G76MP10 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB storage; Expandable memory up to 256GB
- EMUI 9.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 40 MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 20 MP Ultra Wide Angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, an 8 MP Telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture, laser focus, phase focus, contrast focus, AIS (Huawei AI Image Stabilization)
- 24 MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / nano + NM card)
- In-display fingerprint sensor, 3D Face Unlock
- Water, dust resistant (IP68)
- Dual Speakers
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz) (wave2), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS (L1 + L5 dual band), NFC, USB Type-C (GEN1)
- 4200 mAh Battery with 40W SuperCharge, 15W Wireless Quick Charge
You can buy the Huawei Mate 20 Pro in Midnight Blue, Black, Twilight and Emerald Green colors. The phone is priced at Rs. 69,990 and will be available exclusively on Amazon.in starting 3rd December 2018 for Prime members. The public sale will start on 4th Decembers for people who haven’t subscribed to Prime. Huawei is offering a Mate 20 Pro along with a Sennheiser PXC550 Wireless Headphones at just Rs. 71,990 and the headphones alone are worth Rs. 29,990.