Honor 10 Lite launched in India starting at Rs. 13999 – Kirin 710, up to 6GB RAM, AI dual rear cameras, Android 9.0 Pie
Honor 10 Lite has been brought in India by Huawei, the parent company of Honor. The new smartphone comes with some really nice specifications including a Kirin 710 processor and you can choose to have up to 6GB RAM. The phone also runs on Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.0 on top. The phone supports flagship Huawei features such as GPU Turbo 2.0 and more. Coming to the cameras, you get a dual camera set up at the rear and it includes a 13 MP primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture along with a 2 MP secondary sensor that will be used for AI portrait shots.
The selfie camera on this phone is a 24 MP unit that supports AI selfies as well. The phone has a 3400mAh battery along with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Honor 10 Lite specifications
- 6.21-inch display with a Full HD+ resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels; 19.5:9; 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, secondary 2MP rear camera
- 24MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3400mAh battery
You can buy the Honor 10 Lite exclusively from Flipkart and Honor India’s web store and it comes in Midnight Black, White, Gradient Blue, and Gradient Red colors. The price starts at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM version while the 6GB RAM costs Rs. 17,999. Jio users will get Rs. 2200 cashback in form of vouchers and they will also get Rs. 2800 worth of Cleartrip vouchers as well.