Apple iPhone XR announced – 6.1-inch Liquid Retina Display, A12 Bionic 7nm chip, Face ID starts at Rs. 76900 in India
Apple has announced the iPhone XR which will be a cheaper version of the iPhone XS and it will be coming with a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display which is basically an LCD panel and as per Apple, this is the best LCD display that the company has ever produced. The phone is powered by a new A12 Bionic 7nm chip to process everything on the phone. The phone has an Aluminum and Glass design and retains the FaceID and it is also splash and water resistant rated for 1p67.
The iPhone XR will also support Dual SIM using the eSIM and in India, this will be supported by carriers like Airtel and Reliance Jio. It also supports LTE Advanced along with wireless charging taking full advantage of the glass back that the phone carries.
Apple iPhone XR specifications
- Hexa-core A12 Bionic 64-bit 7nm processor
- Quad-core GPU
- M12 motion co-processor
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display with a resolution of 1792 x 828 pixels; 326ppi; 3D Touch
- 64GB/128GB/256GB internal storage options
- iOS 12
- IP67 Water and dust resistant
- Dual SIM using nano + eSIM
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1.8) camera; Optical image stabilization; True Tone LED flash, 4K at 60fps video recording; Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps
- 7MP front camera (f/2.2 aperture); 1080p video recording; Retina Flash
- FaceID using TrueDepth camera
- Stereo speakers
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac with MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Wireless Qi charging; Fast charging
The iPhone XR will be available in India starting 26th October and it will start at Rs/ 76,900 for the 64GB version while the 128GB and 256GB versions will cost around Rs. 81,900 and Rs. 91,900 respectively. You will be able to buy the product in white, black, blue, yellow, coral and (PRODUCT) RED colors.