10.or D2 with launched in India at Rs. 6,999 – 5.45-inch HD+ display, Android 8.1
10.or has launched their new smartphone, the 10.or D2 which is the successor to the 10.or D that the company launched last year. The new phone comes with a 5.45-inch HD+ display with a 2.5D glass and is powered by Snapdragon 425. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and has a 13MP rear camera along with a 5MP selfie camera in the front. Both front and rear cameras have a LED flash so users looking for flash on both sides can consider this phone. It lacks a fingerprint sensor though.
The phone comes with dual SIM support and has dedicated slots for microSD card and SIM cards. The battery is down to 3200mAh which is 300mah less than last year’s 10.or D. The new 10.or D2 is IPX2 rated for water resistance.
10.or D2 specifications
- 5.45-inch IPS display with an HD+ resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels; 2.5D curved glass display; 400 nits brightness; Anti-fingerprint coating
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 2GB RAM/16GB internal storage; 3GB RAM/32GB internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.0 aperture; Sony IMX258 sensor; LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture; LED flash
- Splash resistant (IPX2)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB OTG
- 3200mAh battery
Price & Launch Offers
The 10.or D2 is priced at Rs. 6999 for the 2GB RAM version while the 3GB version costs Rs. 7999. The phone will be available Beyond Black and Glow Gold colors and it will be an Amazon.in exclusive. It will start selling on August 28th while users who have subscribed to Amazon Prime can order it a day earlier.
The phone comes with a bunch of launch offers like the following.
- 10% instant discount on Punjab National Bank or IndusInd Bank Credit or Debit Cards
- Rs. 1000 / Rs. 500 off on exchange of an older smartphone
- Rs. 2200 cash back for Jio users in the form of vouchers
- 95% off (Up to Rs. 200) on Kindle eBooks
- No cost EMI on major credit cards