Yu announces winners of its YUCreateIt Campaign
YU was running a contest by a name #YUCreateIt where it asked participants to develop wallpapers, themes, boot animations and ringtones. The contest was started on 23rd April and today YU announced the result for it. Over 2000 fans participated in the event and close to 1500 entries were received for wallpapers, 150 entries for Boot animations, 250 entries for Complete Design and 250 entries for ringtones.
Here is the list of winners:
- Baljeet Singh-Complete Design Set Winner – Cash Prize Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Nitish Saxena- Complete Design Set -1st Runner Up – Cash prize Rs. 50,000/-
- Nitin Prakash- Complete Design Set 2nd Runner Up- Cash prize Rs. 25,000/-
- Satish Maurya- Wall Paper- Amazon eGift cards worth Rs. 10,000/-
- Kapil Malik-Ringtone- Amazon eGift cards worth Rs. 10,000/-
- Vaishnavi Soman- Boot Animation- Amazon eGift cards worth Rs. 10,000/-
- Consolation prize winners (next 15 in each category).
The main aim of the contest was to give consumers a chance to contribute their ideas for Yuphoria. The voting for the best design was started on May 28 2015 and it received over 7000 unique votes.
The company is planning to include the winning designs in the Cyanogen Theme Store. All the winners will be acknowledged on Yu’s social channels. Each winner’s name will also be made to appear in Cyanogen Theme store. YU will now give INR 1, 00,000, INR 50,000 and INR 25,000 to top three winning themes respectively. All the winners will also get a new YU device too.
Gadget Diary congratulates all the winners.