Xolo has launched the X1000, their latest Android Smartphone powered by Intel Atom Processor in India. It is their third device using the intel chip, earlier ones were Xolo X90 and the Xolo X500.
X1000 comes with a 4.7 inch touchscreen display which has a resolution of 720X1280 pixels. It is powered by a 2Ghz intel Atom Z2480 processor along with a 400 MHz PowerVR SGX540 GPU.
It runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream sandwich. It comes with a 8 MP back camera with a LED Flash and a 1.3 Mp front facing camera for video calling. Both the camera support 1080p video recording.
Xolo X1000 Specifications
- 4.7-inch HD display
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 2 GHz Intel Atom Z2480 processor
- 400 MHz PowerVR SGX540 GPU
- 8 MP back camera
- 1.3 MP front facing camera
- 1Gb RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- Supports microSD card of up to 32 GB storage
- Supports 3G HSPA+, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS
- 1900 mAh battery
Xolo X1000 is currenlty priced at Rs. 19,999 and would go on sale from 20 March in India.