Xolo on February 10, 2014 launched the Q1100 in competition to Motorola’s Moto G which as we know is a stellar smartphone. It features almost the same specifications as Moto G but with some enhancements at a very compelling price point.
Xolo Q1100 features 5-inch HD 720p IPS display with One Glass Solution (OGS) Technology. It is powered by a Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor clocked at 1.4GHz paired with 1GB of RAM and 8GB internal memory with expansion possible up to 32GB via external microSD card. It comes with a 8-megapixel rear camera with BSI 2 sensor and autofocus, and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera that too with BSI sensor. It packs 2250 mAh battery within and claims to run for 600 hours of standby time of 2G. Technical specifications have been mentioned below.
Xolo Q1100 Specifications:
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display based on OGS technology
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8228) processor with 450 MHz Adreno 305 GPU
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI 2 sensor 2MP front-facing camera
- 8.3 mm thickness
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with MicroSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 42.2 Mbps, HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- 2250 mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
The Xolo Q1100 is available only in Black color for Rs. 14,999 which is higher than Moto G. It is the first device from any Indian firm to come up with Android 4.3 out of the box. It will also compete with Micromax Canvas Turbo as a better option for the customers.