Xolo has launched the A500S which is their latest Android smartphone under the A series. It has a 4 inch touch screen display and it runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS.
The phone is powered by a 1GHz dual core processor along with 512MB of RAM and Mali 400 MP GPU. It has a 5 megapixel back camera along with LED flash and a 0.3 megapixel front facing camera for video calling.
Xolo A500S is a dual SIM smartphone and it comes with 4GB internal storage which can be expanded by using a microSD card. The phone is powered by a 1400mAh battery which provides a rated talk time of around 8 hours on 3G.
Xolo A500S specifications
- 4 inch touch screen display
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.2 GHz dual core processor
- Mali 400 MP GPU
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB internal storage
- Supports microSD card
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby
- 5 MP back camera with LED Flash
- 0.3 MP front facing camera
- Supports 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS
- 1,400 mAh battery
Xolo A500S comes in Black, Blue, Red and White colors and it is priced at Rs 6,999.