Fitness watch is the next big thing in the market. With so many fitness watches already in the market, Timex has come up with its own series of fitness watches. The leading watch company has introduced Timex Ironman Move x20 which is an all-day activity tracker that is capable of capturing activities like steps, distance and calories burned. The other watch is Timex Ironman Run x20 which is a GPS watch and can be used as a sports watch.
Commenting on the launch of the watches, Anupam Mathur, Head of Sales and Marketing, Timex Group India Limited said, “With the introduction of Timex IRONMAN Move x20, and Timex IRONMAN Run x20 we aim to offer our consumers a confluence of future technology and style, Timex’s foray into wearable technology. We are pleased to introduce these new products to our Ironman portfolio designed to cater to the current age of fitness enthusiasts and tech savvy audience. We are proud to be the only authentic watch brand to bring in such products. Our partnership with Amazon.in to launch the watch exclusively will help in delivering our products and services to the ever-expanding digital audience across the 19000 pin codes in India”
Key Features of Timex IRONMAN Move x20:
- It features a 3D accelerometer technology for monitoring activities.
- It can track and display activities like steps, distance, calories, time of the day with date.
- It can also record total sleep time including the duration of deep sleep and light sleep.
- The workout mode features tracking of activities like elapsed time, distance, pace, calorie expenditure and steps.
- The watch is compatible with both iOS and Android. It also displays Caller ID and texts.
- The find phone feature of the watch activates the audible alert on the phone so that it can be located easily.
- It can store up to 30 days of daily data. 30 work out files and 10 days of sleep data.
- The watch features IPX7 waterproof rating and offers a battery life of up to 7 days.
Key Features of Timex Ironman Run x20 GPS:
- Small in size with comfortable and easy to read display with easy to use menu.
- The GPS offers real time distance, pace, speed and calories burned.
- The watch features two customizable timers which are based on distance/time and offers alerts during walk/run routines.
- It can store 10 work out memories with dated summary.
- It can show 2 or 3 lines of information if you want.
- It offers 6 hours of battery back up in full GPS mode.
- It is water –resistant rated to meters and features Indiglo night light for better night experience.
Timex IRONMAN Move x20 is priced at INR 8995 and is available in Black and Violet Color. Timex Ironman Run x20 GPS is priced at INR 10,195 and is available in Black, Pink, Lime and blue color. Both the watches are exclusively available on Amazon.