Sony has also announced Xperia SP, a new addition to the Xperia line up along with Xperia L. It comes with a 4.6 HD reality display powered by Sony’s Bravia Mobile Engine 2.
The phone is powered by a 1.7GHz dual core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. It comes with a megapixel rear camera with LED flash and front facing VGA camera for video calling. It comes with a transparent and customizable illumination strip at the bottom. The device is just 9.98 mm thick and weighs around 155grams
Sony Xperia SP Specifications
- 4.6 inch HD Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.7 GHz Dual Core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- 8 MP camera with LED Flash
- VGA front facing camera
- Supports microSD card of up to 32GB storage
- Supports 4G LTE(Some Regions), 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, DNLA, NFC, GPS
- 2370 mAh battery
Sony Xperia SP comes in White, Red and Black colours . There is no information about the pricing of the device but it would be available globally starting from Q2 2013.