Samsung Uneviled Sibling of Galaxy S II – Samsung Galaxy Z Specification
Samsung Galaxy Z is a new edition to its Galaxy Series. Samsung is updating its Galaxy series on time to give the best to their customers on best price. The Galaxy Z is spotted on the swedish carrier which is a bit of unusual move as it is a south Korean company. Samsung Galaxy series is the first mobile phone in the market to powered with open source Android operating system.
Samsung Galaxy Z is an affordable phone and is considered as the younger brother of Galaxy S II. By affordable it doesn’t mean you have to compromise with features. The handset is equipped with all the basic features, a large screen display, dual core processor, and is based on Android platform.
Samsung Galaxy Z features
- Carrier : Swedish Three
- Display: 4.20- inches Capacitive Touchscreen
- Smartphone : Andriod™ 2.3(Gingerbread) OS
- Processor: Dual Core Tegra 2 (1000MHz)
- Camera: 5MP LED Flash
- Video: 720p HD video Recording
- Technology : GSM, UMTS
- Internal Memory: 8GB
- External Memory: upto 32GB with microSD and microSDHC
- Connectivity: Bluettoh v3.0 , Wi -Fi 802.11b/g/n
- USB: micorUSB 2.0
- Network : HSPA & UMTS
- Dimensions : 125.3 x 66.1 x 9.45 mm
- Weight : 135g
- Standard Battery : Li- ion 1,650 mAh
- Usage Time : Up to 9 hrs
- standby Time : Upto 620 hrs
Availabilty and price of Samsung Galaxy Z
The availablity of the device is not yet disclosed but the estimated prices will be $650 which is quite genuine for a Smartphone like Galaxy Z.
Note: All the details provided here are through author’s knowledge, if you find any incomplete or missing specifications of “Samsung Galaxy Z” do let us know.