Samsung has today announced a special sale for those employees who are working in Top 500 corporate companies in India. The leading and famous smartphone and consumer electronics brand has collaborated with Top 500 Plus companies in India under the ‘Samsung Shop Corporate Privilege Program’. This sale starts on January 23 and ends on 30th of January, 2018.
Under this program, more than two million employees will get the benefit of several offers on Samsung smartphones including Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy S8 & S8+, Galaxy C9 Pro, Galaxy C7 Pro, Galaxy J7 Pro, Galaxy J7 Max, Tab A 7.0, Galaxy A8+, On7 Prime and consumer electronics goods such as T.V., microwave, washing machine, etc.
These two million employees can avail these offers on Samsung’s online store https://shop.samsung.com/in/cpp. These employees can enjoy below mentioned offers on Samsung products.
- 1 year no-cost EMI schemes on most of the credit cards.
- Again, no-cost EMI financing plans with various payment options such as credit/debit cards, Netbanking and Cash on delivery.
- No delivery charges on any product.
- Live chat option, with Samsung product experts to get help for taking the right decision about products.
- Best exchange offers on above mentioned Samsung smartphones.
- Special corporate prices on all products.
- Free accidental and liquid damage insurance for all smartphones.
- Few other offers on Samsung’s online store ‘Samsung Shop’.
The company has also tied-up with Mobikwik app to offer 30% flat Supercash for Mobikwik wallet holders on any of Samsung product during this sale.
“The Samsung Corporate Privilege Program is an ideal platform for corporate employees and partners. This program is the simplest and most rewarding way for corporate consumers to own their favourite Samsung products and bears testimony to Samsung’s commitment to consumer delight,” Mr. Sandeep Singh Arora, Vice President, Online Business, Samsung India, said.