After so many rumors, finally Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has been launched in India on October 14th. The device was announced in Berlin, Germany at IFA last month. With a thin and slick metal band on the edges, Note 4 has a 5.7-inch (1440 x 2560 pixels) QHD Super AMOLED display which can support 1440×2560 pixels.
The device is powered by a 2.7 Ghz quad core Snapdragon 805 processor along with Adreno 420 GPU. It has 3GB of RAM, runs on Android KitKat 4.4 and features the new Samsung UI. The S Pen Stylus now has a high level of pressure sensitivity as compared to previous generation Note devices.
The Note 4 is equipped with Finger Scanner, bio metric screen locking feature, mobile payments, S Health 3.5 and much more. The device features 16 MP rear camera and 3.7 MP front camera. It has 32GB inbuilt storage and can be expanded up to 64 GB by using a micro SD card.
It comes with a 3,220 mAh battery with an option of Ultra Power Saving Mode. Along with this, it has the multi-window feature which can be accessed from Recent Apps. The Galaxy Note 4 allows to open multiple apps in separate windows which can be resized and dragged around the screen.
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 specifications
- 5.7-inch Quad HD (1440 x 2560 pixels) Super AMOLED screen
- 2.7 Ghz quad core Snapdragon 805 processor
- Adreno 420 GPU
- 3 GB RAM
- 32 GB internal storage, expandable up to 64 GB with microSD
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with the TouchWiz UI.
- 16 MP back camera with single LED Flash, Optical Image Stabilization and Ultra HD video recording
- 3.7 MP front camera with f/1.9 aperture along with 120 degree wide angle lens
- Weighs 176 grams and 8.5 mm thick
- Multi-window feature
- Features sensors like proximity, accelerometer, fingerprint scanner, gyroscope, hall sensor, barometer, ultraviolet sensor, and heart rate sensor.
- Supports 4G LTE, 3G , Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.1, NFC and GPS
- 3200mAh Battery with Fast charging
The Note 4 is available in four color which are the frosted white, charcoal black, bronze gold and blossom pink. Blue colored version is also expected to roll out soon. The device will be available for sale in India from 17th October at INR 58,300.