Samsung today on February 18, 2014 at their annual event, Samsung Forum 2014 has announced another addition to their Note series, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo. Galaxy Note 3 Neo went official last month and is basically a cut down of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo sports a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution. It is powered by a 1.6GHz quad-core processor for the 3G variant or a Hexa-core processor which has 1.3GHz quad-core + 1.7GHz dual core for the LTE variant. It comes paired with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory which can be expanded up to 32GB via external microSD card. It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean mobile operating system with TouchWiz custom UI. Apart from this, it features a 8MP rear camera and a 2MP front-facing camera, both with BSI sensor. The deisgn looks exactly like Note 3 with faux leather back and S-PEN having the same features. Full details are listed below.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo Specifications:
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels resolution) HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.6 GHz quad-core processor (3G) OR 1.7 GHz Dual Core + 1.3 GHz Quad Core
Exynos processor (LTE)
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 8MP camera with BSI sensor, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor
- 2GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory (11 GB user memory), Upto 64GB expandable memory via microSD card
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (HT80), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC
- 3100 mAh Battery
Pricing and Availability
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo comes in Black, Mint Green and White colors priced at Rs. 40,900 with pre-orders already started. It will go on sale in India sometime in Q1 2014.