Looks like Samsung sold a lot of Galaxy Cores that they are launching a successor to it’s so called popular series. As expected named as Galaxy Core 2 comes with a faster processor, better display and minor improvements in design.
The Samsung Galaxy Core 2 comes equipped with 4.5-inch 800×480 pixels resolution LCD display. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor and the smartphone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with TouchWiz essence UI which is a huge win considering Samsung which generally forgets about the low end smartphones.
It features 5MP rear camera and 0.3MP VGA front-facing camera. The device also features dual SIM support, has 3G HSPA+ connectivity, 768MB RAM, 4GB of internal storage with further expansion possible and 2000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Core 2 specifications:
- 4.5-inch (800 x 480 Pixels) display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Dual SIM
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash and 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 768MB RAM, 4 GB internal memory, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 2000 mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
Galaxy Core 2 comes with leather like back cover and offers 14 – languages support. It is available in black and white color options and is priced at Rs. 11,900.