Samsung has finally announced the Galaxy S4 which is their next flagship Android smartphone. It was unveiled at an event in New York. It comes with a 4.99 (~5) inch Full HD super Amoled display which has a pixel density of about 441ppi.
It would be powered by a 1.9 GHz Quad-Core Processor or the 1.6 GHz Octa-Core Processor depending on the markets along with 2GB of RAM. The 1.9 Ghz quad-core version would only be available in US and the Octa-Core processor in rest of the world. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS.
Galaxy S4 comes with a 13 megapixel back camera with LED flash which supports full HD video recording and a 2 megapixel front facing camera. Just like its predecessor S4 also comes with a plastic body.
Samsung has added some unique features to the device which includes Smart Pause, Smart Scroll, S Travel, S Voice Drive and much more.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Specifications
- 4.99-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.9 GHz Quad-Core Processor or 1.6 GHz Octa-Core Processor
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB / 32GB / 64GB internal memory
- 13 MP back camera with LED Flash and Full HD video recording
- 2 MP front facing camera
- Supports microSD card of up to 64GB storage
- Supports 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC
- 2600 mAh Battery
Samsung Galaxy S4 would be available in the market from April End. Currently we don’t have any information about the pricing of the device.