Nikon India with arrival of the 2014 launched the Nikon 3300 based on an advanced technology of capturing images making it easy even for newbies.
Lightweight Nikon 3300 camera comes with a high resolution 24.2MP DX-format CMOS sensor without an optical low-pass filter and the latest EXPEED 4 image processing system to provide excellent video and image quality. The D3300 features Nikon’s instructive Guide Mode which provides assistive guidance to help you switch to this beast. The AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 VR II kit, a smaller and lighter normal zoom lens is launched with the Nikon D3300, to maximize the camera’s portability so that it can be easy to take while around. The new retractable lens mechanism built within features a smaller and lighter form factor to enhance the photographic experience.
The 24.2MP DX-format CMOS sensor is built without an optical low-pass filter (OLPF), producing unprecedented levels of detail and sharpness in its class. Nikon’s EXPEED 4 image processing engine transforms the data from the sensor into multimedia content with vivid colors and minimal noise. The camera offers improved depth and clarity in gradation rendering and higher accuracy of automatic white balance.
Features to be Noted:
- Equipped with an approximately 0.85× high-magnification viewfinder with frame coverage of approximately 95%.
- Enabling faster continuous shooting of up to approximately 100 JPEG images (JPEG fine/Large) or approximately 11 NEF (RAW) images with a single burst at approximately 5 fps.
- Equipped with variety of Special Effects which can be selected and applied with recording of both still images and movies.
- Guide Mode that makes capturing images as intended simple.
- Equipped with a D-Movie function that supports recording of smooth 60p full-HD movies.
- Connects with devices such as smartphones and tablets to support wireless transfer of images and remote shooting.
Pricing and Availability
The Nikon D3300 will be available in three colors (Black, Red and Grey), starting mid-February 2014.