The world’s first photo-sharing review network, Myish.com has finally gone live. It is a photo sharing network where an user can review, follow and like photos. Myish is made up of two words which are My and “ish”. “Ish” means stuff, thus it means a network for sharing my(user) stuff.
Key features of Myish.com:
- A user can take photos of his stuff (ish), rate it, review it and share it with the world.
- A user can see the stuff other people are sharing.
- This network rewards its users for sharing. The user can earn points, badges and redeemable rewards for writing great reviews.
- It has got an online platform responsive website tool.
- Right now, it is available on the Google Play Store and will be available on the iPhone App Store next week.
Myish Inc. was founded in 2012 and is currently self-funded by the three entrepreneurs Mr. Vincent Alton (Founder), Mr. Dhawal Sehgal (Head – Digital Marketing) and Mr. Rishi Rais (Head – Technology & Analytics). This team conducted a ground level survey with product prototype and they find out that more than 75% will use Myish.
For Android – 2.2 and up
For iPhone – iOS 6.0 and above
The website can be accessed at www.myish.com