Motorola Moto G the budget smartphone to revolutionize the Android smartphone market has been launched in India today on February 5th for Rs. 12,499 and Rs. 13,999 respectively for the 8GB and 16GB variants. The smartphone will be available exclusively on Flipkart. Currently Motorola won’t be going with any other e-commerce site or offline retailers for selling Moto G. So if you wish to buy one you need to buy it from Flipkart.
Motorola’s Moto G packs the best of specifications a smartphone for this price can offer. It packs a Quad-core Snapdragon S400 processor with 1GB of RAM and is ready to be updated to Android KitKat 4.4.2. It comes in two memory variants 8GB and 16GB with no expandable memory option.
Motorola Moto G Specifications:
- 4.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) at 329 ppi with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with option to upgrade to Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 720p HD video recording at 30fps
- 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 720p HD video playback
- 1GB RAM, 8GB/16GB internal memory
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, GLONASS
- 2070 mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
Moto G is now available on Flipkart for Rs 12,499 and Rs 13,999 for 8GB and 16GB variants respectively.