Mango Man Consumer Electronics announced the launch of much awaited Teewe 2 which is an upgraded version of their first HDMI media streaming dongle.The company also announced its partnership with ErosNow. Thanks to this partnership, users will now get 2 month of free ErosNow premium subscription with the dongle. The subscription will include the vast catalogue which can be now viewed on TV with the help of Teewe.
The company also partnered with Airtel Broadband. As per this partnership, users ordering Teewe dongles will get 20GB per month free data for 3 consecutive months. This will allow users to experience the dongle without worrying about data limit. Not only this, customers who will pre-order the device will get an extended warranty.
Sai Srinivas, CEO, Teewe said, “We are very excited to launch the next version of Teewe with upgraded hardware for a better overall experience. Through this device, the customer can take advantage of the largest screen in the house to display and share his/her personalized content, be it from the internet or from his/her device. We are also thrilled to partner with Eros to bring its wide selection of premium Indian content.”
Key Features of Teewe 2:
- It is 30% smallerin size as compared to previous version which is Teewe 1.
- It is equipped with a premium Wi-Fi chip with an internal antenna for offering seamless uninterrupted streaming.
- It comes with a detachablePower Adapter and Cable for easy set up and additional flexibility.
- It is powered with 1.6Ghz Dual Core ARM Cortex A9 processor and 1GB DDR3 RAM.
- The device is compatible with all TVs which features an HDMI port and it only needs Wi-Fi connection for streaming online content.
The device is available for pre-order on www.teewe.in and will be exclusively available on Amazon from 25th May 2015. It is priced at INR 2399.