The much awaited LG G Flex2 is finally coming to India. After the huge success of LG G Flex, the company has decided to continue with the curved concept and G Flex2 comes with a better design and faster performance.
The LG G Flex2 is sleeker and is powered by Qualcomm SnapdragonTM 810 processor with Octa-core 64-bit capable CPUs. The device offers a full HD display screen of 5.5 inches and there is an integrated X10 LTE for offering fast and smooth performance. The most amazing thing about LG G Flex was its unique “Self-Healing” back cover and G Flex2 is also equipped with the same cover but this time it offers faster and more effective healing.
Curve design of G Flex is continued in the G Flex2 for offering a better and comfortable user experience. The curve design offers many advantages like better sound pickup as the microphone remains closer to the mouth. The device boasts of the advanced Qualcomm Adreno 430 GPU which offers amazing graphics performance. It is due to the integrated X10 LTE that the device offers incredibly fast and lag free experience.
G Flex2 comes with a fast laser auto focus camera which was first introduced in the LG G3. This technology allows the device to capture amazing pictures even in low light. Apart from this, the device offers many gesture features like gesture shot which allows you to capture selfie just by a simple hand gesture and gesture view which allows you to check the last shot immediately after taking a photo. There is a Glance View which displays information like time, recent messages and missed calls. The device runs on a powerful 3000mAh battery which charges up to 50% in under 40 minutes.
Key Specifications of LG G Flex2:
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 810 processor with 2.0GHz 64-bit Octa-Core CPUs
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD Curved P-OLED (1080 x 1920 pixels / 403 ppi)
- Memory: 16/32GB ROM / 2GB DDR4 RAM / microSD slot (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Rear 13.0MP with OIS+ with Laser Auto Focus / Front 2.1MP
- Battery: 3,000mAh (embedded)
- Operating System: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Qualcomm® Adreno™ 430 GPU
- Size: 149.1 x 75.3 x 7.1-9.4mm
- Weight: 152g
- Network: HSPA+ 21/42 Mbps
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth Smart Ready (Apt-X) 4.1, NFC, SlimPort, A-GPS / Glonass, USB 2.0
- Color: Platinum Silver, Flamenco Red
- Other: Gesture Shot, Gesture View, Glance View etc.
Although, there is no news or official announcement on the price or availability of the device. However, it is expected that LG G Flex2 will cost around INR 55k and will be available near May or June.