LG has officially launched the G2, their latest flagship Android Smartphone in India. The device was announced last month and it features a 5.2 inch full HD IPS display.
Company has made a major change in terms of design where they have mounted the power key and volume keys at the back of the device. Now the device does not have any keys on the sides. It is powered by a 2.26GHz quad core Snapdragon 800 processor, Adreno 330 GPU and 2GB of RAM.
The device runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS and packs a 13 megapixel back camera with LED flash and Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). It also has a 2.1 megapixel front facing camera for video calling.
LG G2 Specifications
- 5.2 inch full HD IPS display
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 2.26 GHz quad core Snapdragon 800 processor
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB of internal storage
- 13 MP back camera with LED Flash
- 2.1 MP front facing camera
- Supports 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, NFC and GPS
- 3000 mAh battery
LG G2 would be available in Black and White colors across various retailers in India from today. The 16GB variant is priced at Rs 41,500 (MRP) and 32GB variant at Rs 44,500 (MRP).