Lenovo has launched their latest flagship device Vibe X in India which was announced at IFA 2013 held at Berlin. It features a 5 inch full HD display (1920 x 1080 pixels) with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
The phone runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS and it is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6589T processor along with 2GB of RAM. It packs a 13 megapixel back camera with LED flash and a 5 megapixel front facing camera for video calling. The device is just 6.9mm in thickness and weighs 121 grams.
Lenovo Vibe X Specifications
- 5 inch full HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.5 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6589T processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage
- 13 MP back camera with LED Flash
- 5 MP front facing camera
- Supports 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS
- 2000 mAh battery
Lenovo Vibe X is available only in Silver color and it is priced at Rs 25,999 in India. The device is currently available for pre-order and it will go on sale from 21st December.