Lenovo on September 5, 2014 launched one of the best looking and lightest tablet in India called as the S5000. The slim tablet offering a striking laser engraved fabric feel finish and the 3D textured designed Lenovo S5000 is a perfect tablet which can be popular amongst the youth.
Weighing mere 246 grams, Lenovo S5000 is the lightest tablet in 7-inch category which makes it easier to handle and carry along. The high defination display with a resolution of 1280×800 pixels resolution produces vivid and sharp results. With 350-nits brightness, and a 60% color gamma color correction, Lenovo S5000’s display has a 1790 degree wide angle viewing makes it easy for sharing the screen for multimedia content.
Lenovo S5000 Specifications are as follows:
- CPU: MTK Quad Core, 1.2GHz MT8389 (3G) /8125 (WIFI)
- Screen: 17.78cm (7) of HD (1280×800) IPS screen | 350 nits, 60% color gamma
- Size & weight: 7.9mm & 246g/249g
- Color: Sliver
- Cameras: 5.0M AF rear | 1.6M front camera
- Storage: 16GB eMMC storage
- Memory: 1GB LP DDR2
- Battery: 8+ hours | Li-Ion polymer, 3450mAh
- Operating System: Jelly Bean Android 4.2 OS (OTA update to 4.3)
- Ports: Micro USB (OTG function)/3.5mm audio jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer (G-sensor), GPS, Brightness (Ambient Light), vibration function, hall sensor
- Connectivity: 802.11bgn WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0/4.0*
- Touch: 5 point Multi-touch
The tablet is exclusively available from Amazon.in in a cool premium Silver tablet for Rs. 10,999.