Lava International Limited on January 17, 2014 announced their much awaited smartphone series that focuses more on style keeping up with the technological front. The Lava Iris Pro 30 is the first smartphone to be launched in the Iris Pro series which features with a very ergonomic design and an excellent display.
Lava Iris Pro 30 features a 1.2GHz quad-core processor paired with 1GB RAM and 4GB internal memory. It also supports further expandable storage up to 32GB. It comes with a 4.7-inch HD LCD IPS SHARP 500 display with a 8MP rear camera with dual LED flash and 3MP front-facing camera. Detailed specifications are listed below.
Lava Iris Pro 30 Specifications:
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixel resolution) HD IPS display based OGS technology, Gorilla glass protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor with PowerVR SGX 544 GPU
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Dual SIM (normal + micro)
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED Flash and 3MP front-facing camera
- 138×66.7×7.5mm in dimensions and 114 grams in weight
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory further expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2000 mAh battery
Pricing and Availability
Lava Iris Pro 30 will be available across the country in all leading retail chains as well as online for Rs. 15,999 starting today.