LAVA International Limited announced the launch of its new smartphone series Fuel under the Iris sub brand. The smartphones under this series are specially designed to last for long working hours without the need of frequent charging. The first smartphone to be introduced under this series is Iris Fuel 50, a smartphone with long battery backup.
Apart from Amazing battery, this phone is equipped with a variety of gesture driven features that makes it user friendly. For example, the user may just draw “C” to open up camera application, draw “M” for music application so on and so forth. All these are customizable and the user can set these up based on his choice.
On the hardware side, Iris Fuel 50 features a 5 inch FWVGA IPS display with scratch resistant Asahi Dragon-trail glass protection. It has 1.3 GHz Quad core processor and 1GB RAM. It comes with 8GB internal memory which is expandable up to 32 GB.
It is a dual SIM phone that supports 3G in one of the SIM slots and has a 3000mAh battery to power the device continuously for 1.5 days without charging again. The phone has 8 MP primary rear camera with BSI-II sensor and 2 MP secondary front facing camera. The smartphone runs on the latest Android KitKat 4.4 & is FOTA upgradable.
Key Specs of LAVA Iris Fuel 50
- 5-inch touch screen IPS display with Asahi Dragon trail glass protection
- Dimensions: 144.8 x 72.9 x 9.5mm; Weight: 160 grams
- 1.3 GHz Quad Core Processor
- Double tap to wake up screen, drawing gestures support
- Dual SIM
- 3000 mAh Li-Polymer battery
- Runs on the Android Kitkat 4.4
- 8 MP primary rear camera with BSI-II sensor and Dual LED Flash
- 2 MP secondary front camera
- 8 GB Internal memory (expandable upto 32 GB) + 1 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, 3G, FM,
Lava Iris Fuel 50 will be available in black color in retail outlets across India for Rs. 7799.