Kingston has presented Class 10, UHS-I microSD and UHS-I MicroSDHC/SDXC cards in India targeting enterprise and other consumers. These high capacity data cards will allow you to carry large amount of data with you at all times.
Thanks to UHS-I speeds, you can use these cards to capture HD videos and images without any issue. While the Class 10 UHS-I microSD card is available with 128 GB storage capacity, the UHS-I microSDHC/SDXC card is available with up to 256 GB storage options.
With read and write speed of 90MB/s and 45MB/s, these MicroSDHC cards are perfect for professional photography. High speeds will helps with reducing shutter lag, 1080p full HD video recording and burst mode photography. You can shoot pictures and videos in RAW and JPEG format and transfer them for further processing to your system in no time.
“Kingston Technology is proud to launch these new high capacity and high speed memory cards,” said Nathan Su, Flash Memory Sales Director, APAC Region, Kingston. “In a world where most users carry around more data than ever before on Mobile devices, the larger capacities and faster speeds helps ensure that customers have the best possible solutions available to them to streamline their mobile lives.”
To further assure customers, Kingston will be offering free life time warranty and free technical support for both, the Class 10 UHS-I microSD card with 128GB capacity and the Class 10 UHS -ISDHC/SDXC cards with 256GB capacity.
Both will be available for purchase in India soon, and we expect pricing and other information to be made official when the cards are available on the shelves.
Kingston Class 10 UHS-I microSDHC/SDXC Features and Specifications:
- Versatile: when combined with the adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC/SDXC card
- Compliant: with SD Card Association specification
- Compatible: with microSDHC & microSDXC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled devices/readers; microSDXC
- cards are not compatible with microSDHC- enabled devices/readers
- Warranty/support: lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities: 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB
- High-Speed Class Rating: Class 10 UHS-I: 10MB/s minimum data transfer rate
- microSDHC/SDXC Card Dimensions: 11mm x 15mm x 1mm
- SD Adapter Dimensions: 24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm
- Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
Kingston Class 10 UHS-I SDHC/SDXC Features and Specifications:
- Performance: 300X up to 90MB/s read and 45MB/s write, Ultra High-Speed bus I (UHS-I)
- Versatile: Class 10 performance when used in a non-UHS-I capable device
- Compliant: with the SD Card Association specification
- Secure: built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
- Compatible: with SDHC & SDXC host devices; not compatible with standard SD-enabled devices/readers; SDXC cards are not compatible
- with SDHC-enabled devices/readers
- File format: FAT32 (SDHC 16GB–32GB), exFAT (SDXC 64GB–256GB)
- Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
- Capacities: 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, 128GB and 256GB
- Dimensions: 0.94″ x 1.26″ x 0.08″ (24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm)
- Operating Temperatures: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Storage Temperatures: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
- Voltage: 3.3v