Karbonn has launched their latest flagship device Titanium S9 in India. It is a dual SIM smartphone and it features a 5.5 inch HD touchscreen display.
The phone runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS and it is powered by a 1.2Ghz quad core processor along with 1GB RAM. It has a 13 megapixel back camera with LED flash and a 5 megapixel front facing camera. Titanium S9 is a dual SIM smartphone and it packs a 2600mAh battery that has various power saving features to drastically improve the standby time.
Karbonn Titanium S9 Specifications
- 5.5 inch touch screen display
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.2 GHz quad core processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB internal Storage
- supports microSD card
- Dual SIM
- 13 MP back camera with LED Flash
- 5 MP front facing camera
- G-Sensor, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor
- Supports 3G, WiFi , Bluetooth, GPS
- 2600 mAh battery
The phone comes with a free flip cover and it is priced at Rs 19,990 (MRP) in India