Huawei’s sister sub-brand Honor is enjoying a good run globally, and now the company will be retailing all its Honor handsets and accessories on its own Honor store in India. According to the company, this will instill more trust in buyers before purchasing online.
The first registered user for Honor store was start badminton player Saiaa Nehwal herself, who is also the brand ambassador for Honor in India. The company also announced its partnership with Fed-ex who will be handling logistics part for Honor stores.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Allen Wang, President of Consumer Business Group, Huawei India, said “Having e-commerce website is a key component in providing end customers with the highest grade shopping experience that they expect. With the launch of Honor Store in India it would thrive to give esteemed consumers an exciting shopping experience and give a direct interface to them.”
“Also as an internet driven brand, Honor is all-too-aware of the importance of gathering feedback and rapidly responding as needed. This new website shall be available to our Partner Vision Distribution, and will enable us to receive and respond to the feedback of customers and consider the feedback while developing a products in future. With the opening of this online store and its usage by Vision Distribution, we will continue to follow a multichannel strategy and this development will in no way affect our existing partnerships with our e-commerce partners and offline channels.”
Registrations on official Honor store has already started and as introductory offer, authorized seller Vision Distribution Pvt. Ltd. (Vision) will give coupons worth 2000 INR to every registered user which will be valid for buying Nexus 6P and Honor 7.
Here is the list of introductory offers you can avail from Honor Store:
- March 30th – April 30th: Each registered user will get a free coupon of INR 2000 which can be used to purchase Honor 7 and Nexus 6P.
- April 1st – April 7th: Every day from 10am-8pm every hour 1 lucky registered user will get 1 Honor Holly 2 Plus (Non-CDMA version) on a lucky draw basis.
- April 8th – April 10th: Rush Buy for Honor Bee, starts 11:00 and the phone will be priced at INR 1 for a limited quantity of 50 units every day.
- April 8th – April 10th: Rush Buy for Honor 4X, starts 13:00 Hrs at a never before seen price with a limited quantity
- April 8th – April 30th: Back cover as a gift on the purchase of Honor 5X and Honor Holly 2Plus