HTC has announced a new Android Smartphone Desire L in Taiwan. It features a 4.3 inch super LCD2 touch screen display. The display has a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels.
The phone is powered by a 1GHz dual core processor along with 1GB of RAM. It comes with 4GB internal storage and storage can be expanded using a microSD card. Company has not released any information about the Android version but we expect that it would run on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.
Desire L comes with a 5 megapixel auto focus back camera along with LED flash. The camera comes with a BSI sensor for clicking better images in low light conditions.
HTC Desire L Specifications
- 4.3-inch (800 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen Super LCD2 display
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Android with HTC Sense 4.0
- 8.9 mm thick and weighs 118 grams
- 5MP auto focus camera with HTCImageChip, LED Flash, BSI sensor, 720p HD video recording
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 3G, WiFi 820.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS and GLONASS
- 1800 mAh battery
HTC Desire L would cost around $ 366 in Taiwan. No information about the release date of the device in other markets around the globe.