HTC on October 8, 2014 announced a completely latest smartphone in the Desire series taking mobile photography to a new level. HTC Desire EYE, was launched at #HTCLive in New York and claims to have new technological features related to the camera.
HTC Desire EYE comes with a 5.2-inch (1920×1080 pixels resolution) display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection. It is powered by a 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal memory. It runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with new HTC Sense UI. Buzzed as the dual 13MP smartphone, it has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 13-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture, wide-angle lens and dual LED flash.
Along with this, it has a screen sharing desktop functionality and split capture function that makes use of both the cameras for video or image. It has a dual fornt-facing speakers with built-in amplifiers and has 3 microphones for enhanced background noise reduction.
HTC Desire EYE Specifications:
- 5.2 inch Full HD display with Corning Gorilla glass 3
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS with HTC Sense UI
- 2.3 GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal storage
- Supports microSD card of up to 128 GB storage
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 13 megapixel back camera with dual LED Flash
- 13 megapixel front facing camera with dual LED Flash
- Water resistant (IPX7)
- Supports 4G LTE, 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC and GPS
- 2,400 mAh battery’
The HTC Desire EYE comes in Matt White and Submarine Blue colors and would roll out in EMEA, Asia and the US very soon this October itself.