From the last few weeks there were rumors about the HTC Desire P and today company officially announced the device in Taiwan. HTC Desire P comes with a 4.3 inch Super LCD 2 display which has a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels.
The phone is powered by a 1GHz dual core processor along with 768MB of RAM. It comes with a 8 megapixel camera at the back along with a LED flash. There is no official confirmation about the Android version but we are assuming that it would be running on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.
HTC Desire P Specifications
- 4.3 inch Super LCD2 display
- Android OS with HTC Sense 4.0
- 1 GHz dual core processor
- 768 MB RAM
- 4GB internal
- 8MP back camera with LED Flash
- Supports microSD card of up to 32GB storage
- Supports 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0
- 1620 mAh battery
The phone would be available in Taiwan for 10900 New Taiwan Dollar which is approximately US $365. There is no information about the availability of the device in other markets around the world.