Just before the Pixel 2 sale, Google has announced several pre-order offers which will be going to make easier to buy these smartphones. Pre-orders for Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL has been started by today itself and will go on sale from 1st of November onwards.
These pre-order offers will be applicable on Flipkart and offline retail sellers Reliance Digital, Chroma, etc. These offers will include:
- A free pair of Sennheiser Bluetooth earphones worth Rs. 11,990 for those customers who will pre-order Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL before 31st
- 8,000 INR cash back on HDFC credit cards.
- These handsets will be available for No-cost EMI starting from 3,389 INR per month.
- Airtel users will get 120GB additional data for 6 months
- Reliance Jio users will get unlimited calls, 750GB 4G data, free SMS and subscription to all Jio apps worth Rs. 9,999 for no cost for 1 year. These customers will also get 5,000 additional exchange bonus over the value of your old phones.
Both these Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are powered by Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor coupled with 4GB RAM and 64GB / 128GB of onboard storage.
Pixel 2 comes with 5 inch full HD AMOLED display and houses 3520mAh battery. While Pixel 2 XL has 6 inch Quad HD+ pOLED display and is backed by 2700mAh battery. Both these handsets sports 12.2 MP rear and 8 MP front facing camera.
Key Specifications of Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL:
|Model||Google Pixel 2||Google Pixel 2 XL|
|Display||5 inch full HD AMOLED display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection||6 inch Quad HD+ pOLED display with 3D Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Processor||Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor||Octa Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor|
|Camera||12.2 MP rear and 8 MP front camera||12.2 MP rear and 8 MP front camera|
|ROM||64GB / 128GB||64GB / 128GB|
|Software||Android 8.0 Oreo OS||Android 8.0 Oreo|
|Dimensions and Weight||145.7 x 69.7 x 7.8 mm and 143 grams||157.9 x 76.7 x 7.9mm and 175 grams|
|Price||61,000 INR||73,000 INR|