Gionee has announced their latest flagship device Elife E6 at an event in China. The device features a 5 inch full HD display based on one-glass solution (OGS+) technology.
It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS and it is powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core Mediatek MT6589T processor along with 2GB of RAM. The phone has a 13 megapixel back camera with LED flash and 5 megapixel front facing camera for video calling.
The phone weighs around 128 grams and it is 7.9mm thick. It comes with DTS 3D surround sound technology for enhanced audio experience. It also has motion sensing technology so that users can operate the device using motion sensing and gesture controls.
Gionee Elife E6 specifications
- 5.0 inch Full HD with OGS+ display
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1.5 GHz quad core MediaTek MT6589T processor
- 2GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory
- 13 MP back camera with LED flash
- 5 MP front facing camera
- Supports 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS
- 2020 mAh battery (Non Removable)
Gionee Elife E6 would come in Black and White colors. It would be available in India from August 2013.