FUJIFILM Launches X-M1 Interchangeable-lens Camera For Rs 42,999 in India
Fujifilm has launched X-M1 in India. It is the 3rd premium interchangeable-lens camera from the company. The camera comes equipped with a large APS-C X-Trans CMOS Sensor and EXR processor II.
The Camera features a 920,000 dot high definition 3 inch LCD display which can be tilted up or down depending upon the user needs. It comes with high precision built-in flash and used Super i-Flash technology to regulate amount of light needed according to the environment/scene.
X-M1 supports wireless image transfer to a mobile device or computer. It comes with extensive range of accessories such as leather case, Hand grip and Clip on flash. Company also launched the Fujinon XC16-50mmF3.5-5.6 OIS lens as a kit to X-M1. Here are the key features of the X-M1 camera:
FUJIFILM X-M1 Key Features
1. 16.3 megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS sensor (same sensor as X-Pro1/X-E1)
2. Hi-speed EXR Processor II
3. Start-up time of 0.5 secs (*1), shutter lag of 0.05 secs and a maximum burst speed of 5.6 fps(max. 30 frames*2)
4. Compact and lightweight body (half the size of an SLR)
5. Tiltable 3-inch LCD (920K dot high definition)
6. Built in flash with FUJIFILM’s Super Intelligent Flash technology
7. ISO200-6400 in 1/3 step increments (and extended range of ISO100, ISO 12800 to 25600 at reduced resolution)
8. Full HD Video recording at 30fps
9. 49 point AF
10. Art filters: 8 Advanced Filters plus 5 Film Simulation modes
11. In-camera RAW processing
12. Q button for list view of frequently-used menus and smooth configuration
13. Hot shoe
14. Wireless image transfer to smart phones and tablet PCs via FUJIFILM Camera app
15. Cool retro design, available in three colours: Black and Silver
X-M1 is now available in India for Rs 42,999 (MRP) and the XM1 Kit (Body + XC16-50mmF3.5-5.6 OIS lens) is available for Rs 47,999 (MRP).