Touch, one of the most used sense a living being possess has now been integrated with technology. In the last couple of years we have seen a exponential rise in the touch based devices available in the market. I can guarantee that a normal person living in the urban cities have experienced or atleast seen a touch based device. In fact these days people in villages also use touch based devices including smartphones and touch responsive systems.
Touch Based Device
Any device which incorporates touch screen or uses human touch for operating can be classified as touch based device. You have touch screen smartphones, tablets, laptops and even televisions available in the market.
Touch based devices are easy to use and operate. People who haven’t used the touch devices before can also start using these devices without any problems. They are time saving and provides quick access to information and useful items.
Disadvantages & Problems
With rise in number of touch based devices people have started facing few problems with their touch devices whether it is a smartphone, tablet, touch based laptop or any other device. Actually the problem is not the devices itself but the way people uses their devices. Smart or experienced users tend to make most out of their touch devices whereas the beginner or a novice keep struggling with the device and is not able to enjoy the touch to the same extent a smart user enjoys it.
Solution (Finger Fitted Fabulous)
The only solution of the above problem is to use the device intelligently and in a smart way to make the most out of it. Here are quick tips for enhancing your overall touch experience:
- The first thing is to protect your touch screen so get a screen protector. Don’t compromise on the quality here, get a good screen protector which is scratch resistant so that your touch screen does not get damaged.
- Find out what kind of touch screen you have, resistive or capacitive. It would be helpful as some times people have a resistive touchscreen and they keep on complaining that it does not work correctly. But the fact is resistive screen does not work as good as the capacitive one unless you use a stylus.
- Always keep the display off while keeping the device in your pockets.
- Have a pattern based screen lock on your touch smartphones/tablets as they are quite cool, easy to use & remember.
- Don’t keep your touch based devices with any sharp or metal objects like car keys or coins.
- Don’t use stylus, pencils, pen or any other object to operate the touch screen unless your device supports it.
At the end I would just like to say that touch devices are meant to make our life easier and enjoyable. To get a Enjoyable experience on your device you should stop thinking it as normal device and put in some more efforts to get the most out of it. Remember Touch is the Future.