Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers or more commonly known as IEEE, is the world’s largest professional association with more than 430,000 members around the world. Their main objective is to grow technological innovation and to work towards the benefit of humanity. They have created a new Historic Gaming Timeline where users can explore & engage with Gaming History.
Users who choose to engage with the Timeline will get a chance to Win a brand new Eight Generation Gaming Console – Playstation 4 or Xbox One. You can start exploring the timeline by visiting the link below:
The contest will go live on 15 June 2015 and users can take part in this exciting contest till 26 July 2015. The winners will be chosen and announced by IEEE before 31 July 2015. Users have the freedom to just explore the Gaming Timeline without entering the contest.
How to Participate?
1. First of all, users need to visit the IEEE Historic Gaming Timeline page and start exploring the Gaming Timeline by clicking on the 1972 Generation 1 Link.
2. Once you start exploring the Timeline you will find a lot of interesting & engaging content. You will notice few interactive questions while exploring the Gaming timeline. Answer these questions by clicking on the options given below each question.
3. Once you answer any interactive question wait for a couple of seconds for a Pop-up to appear.
4. Enter your correct email address and select the game mode you prefer – Online or Campaign. Click Submit to enter the contest in order to get a chance to win a brand new Sony Playstation 4 or Microsoft Xbox One.
5. Once you submit the details keep exploring and engaging with the rest of the Timeline for a better chance to win the contest. So, what are you waiting for? Start exploring and enjoy the gaming history.
1. The contest is valid from 15 June to 26 July 2015 and the winners will be announced by 31st July 2015.
2. Winners will be selected by IEEE and their decision will be final which cannot be challenged legally or otherwise.
3. The terms and conditions can be updated or modified without prior notice.