Canon has today announced the launch of new range of A3 and A4 colour Multi- function devices (MFDs) in India in ImageRUNNER ADVANCE (iR-ADV) C3300 series and ImageRUNNER ADVANCE (iR-ADV) C3300 series.
The ImageRUNNER ADVANCE (iR-ADV) C3300 include iR-ADV C3320/C3325/C3330 MFDs and will handle A3 printing. ImageRUNNER ADVANCE C350i series on the other hand can handle upto 300gsm paper with A3 plus paper size.
All of these MFDs will support mobile printing and will include an introduction video to get everyone acquainted without much trouble.
Canon is targeting young entrepreneurs with these new range of products and expects to gain 3 percent market share in color MFD segment. The company is also eager to expand to tier 2 and 3 cities where it claims, such printing solutions are witnessing growing demand.
Mr. Kazutada Kobayashi, President and CEO, Canon India Pvt. Ltd, said, “Innovation has always been a driving force at Canon and our new series of colour MFDs reflect our commitment towards offering world-class technology, ease of use and high quality to meet the customer expectations. India is a land of rising entrepreneurs and we would like to play an active role in increasing the opportunities for them in the colour printing domain. Our newly launched products shall add value to SME’s and government sector’s demand for cost efficient, secure & high quality printing solutions.”
Key Features of ImageRUNNER ADVANCE (iR-ADV) C3300 Series MFDs:
- greater employee productivity and improve user workflow through functions such as Universal Send
- ‘Mailbox Simple’, allows document storage on the device
- Onscreen Walkthrough Video as Step by step instruction guide
- Remote operation kit, for easily resolving issues remotely
- Reminder LED light on the automatic document feeder that flashes upon scan and copy jobs completion
- User Authentication
- standard Hard Disk Data Erase feature which deletes data when job is complete
Key Features of ImageRUNNER ADVANCE C350i Series MFDs:
- Integrates seamlessly within existing print fleet
- Many business-essential features from quick speeds and exceptional print quality to smart output management and collaboration