BlackBerry has today added some new apps and the availability of two new enterprise solution bundles to expand their Enterprise portfolio. These apps will give users several advantages and ease to access their work securely, while enterprise solutions bundles will help you improve productivity and provide collaboration benefits to enterprises at low cost.
Applications for Enterprises
Company has partnered with Aderant, Bighand Inc., Bloomberg LP, Box Inc., CellTrak Technologies, Cisco Systems Inc., Entrust, GoldCare, InterAct, Onset Technology, Rekoop, Salient Federal Solutions and SAP for these applications.
“BlackBerry is committed to working with its partners to deliver the applications necessary for our customers to be productive at work and on-to-go,” said Peter Ng, BlackBerry’s Senior Director of Global Alliances & Business Development. “We continue to listen to our customers and we are actively working to deliver secure vertical applications, whether they are helping patients in a hospital, looking for real-time marketing trading information, or filing legal documentation while on the road visiting clients.”
Company is targeting industries like healthcare, financial and professional services through these enterprise applications. These application maintains privacy for businesses and allows people to do their work with confidence and securely. Let’s have a look on benefits of some of these advanced applications.
- Bighand application gives you advanced voice productivity and workflow solution.
- Bloomberg Professional app allows you instant access to finance news, market data and portfolio tracking tools.
- Box application allows you to share business contents securely using any device.
- Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility solution app will allow professionals to work from anywhere and can be used to securely access workplace network.
- GoldCare Mobility Plus app will allow users to manage their appointments, client and documentation in a secure manner.
- You can also use other applications while you are working including Expert on the Go, CellTrak next generation, Entrust Identity Guard Mobile, PocketCop, OnPage, TimeCapture, Voyager Query for Law Enforcement, CFO Vantage.
Enterprise Solutions Bundles
The Enterprise Solutions bundles include Secure Productivity bundle for BlackBerry 10 smartphones and the cross-platform Enterprise Communicator bundle.
Secure Productivity bundle has been designed for those companies who are currently using BlackBerry 10 or BES12. This bundle includes VPN Authentication by BlackBerry, BBM Protected, BlackBerry Blend for Enterprise and Advantage Level Support.
The second bundle, Enterprise Communicator helps with cross platform communication across iOS, Android or BlackBerry devices securely. This bundle will help you do voice and video conferences with large groups with up to 25 people on iOS, Android, or BlackBerry 10 devices.
Enterprise Communicator offers you improved security model for BBM messages using encryption. Company states that this will be the most secure and reliable mobile messaging experience.
The Secure Productivity bundle is available for $6 USD per user per month with BES and BlackBerry 10 smartphones and Enterprise Communicator bundle is available to customers with iOS, Android and BlackBerry smartphones for $12 USD per user per month.